Are you a regular walker ready to take on something more challenging? Perhaps you’re a seasoned trekker looking for new adventures? Or even a marathon runner wanting to ‘up’ your distance? Whether it’s along magnificent coastal scenery or through the busy capital, there’s an Ultra Challenge for you.
Register for a place
Registration is now open with a £10 to £110 registration fee.Ultra Challenge website
The Ultra Challenge Series is a set of endurance events which happen throughout the year across the UK. With the opportunity to join as an individual or a team, you can sign up to an event from a huge variety of locations, stretching from the Jurassic coast to the Peak District. Whether you want to walk, jog or run, you can choose to go at your own pace, as there are options for all fitness levels.
Join 30,000 others of all ages and experience levels for an unforgettable challenge and fundraise for Moorfields Eye Charity at the same time! It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination alongside first class support. You can push yourself with 25km, 50km and 100km options.
Special Autumn offer
From the 6 October, everyone who signs up to a 2022 Ultra Challenge will get 5% off their registration fees. This applies to Mixed Funding and Charity Sponsorship. Plus get a free exclusive t-shirt in addition to the discount!
This Autumn Deal will run until the 30 November 2021 and your discount code is AUTUMN22.
Choose your challenge!
- Winter Walk 29-30 January 2021
- Easter 50 Challenge 09 April 2022
- Isle of Wight Challenge 30 April- 01 May 2022
- Jurassic Coast Challenge 14- 15 May 2022
- London 2 Brighton Challenge 28-29 May 2022
- Lake District Challenge 11-12 June 2022
- Cotswold Way Challenge 25-26 June 2022
- Peak District Challenge 09-10 July 2022
- Yorkshire Challenge 23-24 July 2022
- South West Coast 2 Coast Challenge 13-14 August 2022
- South Coast Challenge 03-04 October 2022
- Thames Path Challenge 10-11 September 2022
- Chiltern 50 24 September 2022
- Halloween Walk 29-30 October 2022
Choose your fundraising option:
Charity Sponsorship– pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising to support those living with sight loss.
Full Challenge: £30 registration fee + £595 in fundraising
Half Challenge: £20 registration fee + £395 in fundraising
Quarter Challenge: £10 registration fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding– pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
Full Challenge: £110 registration fee + £330 in fundraising
Half Challenge: £72.50 registration fee + £218 in fundraising
Quarter Challenge: £45 registration fee + £135 in fundraising
Telephone: 020 7566 2565