We believe that people’s sight matters. Our organisational strategy is built around that core belief and our purpose - to support Moorfields to discover, develop and deliver the best eye care.
Our strategy for 2018 to 2024 brings together all aspects of our work and focuses them around our central vision, mission and core belief.
Our strategy outlines five main objectives we’re hoping to achieve by 2024:
- Develop a new research, education and clinical care centre in the King’s Cross/St Pancras area by 2024 in partnership with Moorfields Eye Hospital and UCL.
- Be the leading charity for research into eye health.
- Help Moorfields deliver outstanding patient care/experience.
- Encourage and share knowledge to develop tomorrow’s experts.
- Influence national policy to increase resources allocated to eye health.
You can find out more about our other key objectives and how we plan to achieve them in our full strategy document.
We’re already making strides towards achieving the objectives laid out in our strategy.
Our vision of creating a new world-class research, education and clinical care centre has taken shape as Project Oriel.
We’ve also begun publishing annual impact reports to highlight our successes over the year and outline the difference we make to the lives of people with sight loss.