The purpose of the Moorfields Eye Charity ARVO 2020 reserach travel grant is to support the dissemination of high quality, Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust derived, research at this internatinoal conference.
- contribution towards air travel to/from the conference
- accommodation for the duration of conference
- registration fee for the conference
- contribution towards poster printing cost
Applications must be submitted by 31 January 2020. Late applications will not be considered and applicants are reminded that they can apply for funding ahead of or in parallel with seeking study leave approval and abstract acceptance.
Individuals within the eligible staff categories must hold a contract of employment with Moorfields at the time the conference is attended.
1. Application form and guidance notes
Applicants are advised to read through all the guidance notes prior to starting to complete the application. Documents 1 and 2 must be returned at the time of application.
- MEC ARVO 2020 research travel grant application form
- MEC grant application T&C [data use]
- MEC research travel grant guidance notes
Completed applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Poster and presentation templates
The requirement of this scheme is that all award holders will use Moorifelds Eye Hospital branded templates for poster and oral presentatins. Please find the relevant templates here.
- Moorfields NHS FT research poster template A0 - Landscape
- Moorfields NHS FT research poster template A0 - portrait
- Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust PowerPoint (blue)
- Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust PowerPoint (green)
3. Report and claim form
Individuals who have been awarded a MEC Research Travel Grant should use the following forms upon return from the conference. Only electronic copies will be accepted and should be emailed to email@example.com
Please note that any conditions outlined in your award letter must be addressed at the time of submitting an expenses claim.
General scheme queries
T: 020 7566 2632