The winners of our 2019 Moorfields Eye Charity Christmas Raffle have been announced!
Moorfields Eye Charity is delighted to announce the winners of our 2019 Christmas raffle! The names of those fortunate to win a cash prize are listed below and our many congratulations go out to each of those lucky enough to win.
We are enormously grateful to everyone who took part in our annual raffle draw this year. Thanks to your generosity we've raised approximately £70,000 towards the work of the charity in its support of Moorfields Eye Hospital.
Our Raffle draw is a fun and yet valuable way in which to help the hospital as it strives to provide the best possible care for its patients; educate the researchers and clinicians of tomorrow; and carry out leading research that aims to develop new treatments for blinding diseases. Thank you if you bought a ticket for the draw this year. Make sure to mark October 2020 in your diaries, when we will be releasing details for our Christmas 2020 raffle draw - where there’ll be another £5,000 top prize up for grabs!
If you would like to receive a raffle pack please do not hesitate to contact John Painter at email@example.com or on 020 7566 6343.
Thank you once again for taking part - you really have made a huge difference.
2019's Raffle winners
- 1st prize | £5,000 - Glynn Wiltshire
- 2nd prize | £750 - Patrick Ekhator
- Runner up | £125 - Mary Gomez
- Runner up | £125 - Mr B Caton
- Runner up | £125 - James Bretherton
- Runner up | £125 - Hermine Cawley
- Runner up | £125 - Lydia Schmitt
- Runner up | £125 - Valerie Shirley
- Runner up | £125 - Terence Monk
- Runner up | £125 - Marianne Black
- Runner up | £125 - Greta Brasnett
- Runner up | £125 - Mary French