Moorfields Eye Charity is looking for enthusistic fundraising volunteers to help spread the word about the amazing work we do.
Perhaps you have been a patient here at Moorfields and would like to give back for the wonderful treatment you received, or maybe you want some experience of working within the charity sector or to gain and grow existing skills. We can offer opportunities to meet like-minded individuals, be active and to join our friendly community. Come and be part of our journey!
We want your experience here at Moorfields Eye Charity to be engaging and fun. As a fundraising volunteer, you will be assisting us in raising essential funds that directly benefit Moorfields Eye Hospital. We will do everything we can to help you get the most out of the experience. From giving you a full induction and training to just being there for a friendly chat, we’ll make sure you have everything you need.
We're looking for fundraising volunteers to:
- Cheer on our fabulous participants and be representatives of the charity on fundraising event days such as the London Landmarks half marathon, or our RideLondon cycling event.
- Educate visitors to the hospital about the charity.
- Encourage people to get involved with our fundraising events and appeals, such as Moorfields Tea and Eye to Eye
- Join in the festive fun at Christmas by selling raffle tickets.
- Distribute our leaflets around the hospital.
- Help with writing thank you letters to our supporters, data input, filing paper work and other clerical duties in our friendly City Road office.
We need volunteers that can commit to at least a three hour shift two or three times a month. If you can give us even more time, that would be wonderful! We can offer expenses for travel and for some longer shifts, we can also cover your lunch.
You can register your interest or ask any questions by contacting our volunteer officer Holly on email@example.com, by calling on 02075662565 or by clicking the button below: